1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of Florida's Emerald Coast with the rest of the world.  We're all about positivity, encouragement, and highlighting things that make this part of Florida a great place to live and vacation.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Interactive Area Guide Map to Destin, 30A, and Panama City Beach

Dismiss Notice

It's Tuesday. Where are there good Tuesday Dinner specials?

Discussion in '30A East Restaurants and Happy Hour Specials' started by B-Chan, May 23, 2017.

1. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

I know there are tons of lunch specials all the time on 30A, but today is Tuesday and no one decided to cook and there are no leftovers. So we are looking for a fantastic, but somewhat inexpensive place to eat on a Tuesday night or a Tuesday special/ happy hour.

We like all types of food so Mexican, Asian, American anything will do. However, a deal would be great to get. Please let me know what you recommend below. I can go anywhere from Destin - Panama City Beach since we are right in the middle of it all. I would prefer something closer to Santa Rosa, Grayton or Inlet though, but at this point I am not picky. We just want good food at a decent price.

2. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Cuvee 30A in Inlet Beach (30Avenue) is one of our favorite spots. Their Tuesday happy hour food and drink menu is awesome. Cuvee's happy hour is actually every day and it runs from 5-9pm if you sit in the bar. We usually get one of their flatbread pizzas and an order of spring rolls. You'll get 40 to 50% off their bar food which is delicious, discounted beer, $6 wine and $6 martinis. It's still not super cheap but for a really nice dinner along the 30A corridor it's one of the best options for sure.

3. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

oh cool Thanks for letting me know. I will have to check those out. =)

30APrimeGuy likes this.