1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of Florida's Emerald Coast with the rest of the world.  We're all about positivity, encouragement, and highlighting things that make this part of Florida a great place to live and vacation.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Who has the best Pancakes and who has the best Omelets

Discussion in 'Best Breakfast on 30A' started by B-Chan, Jul 14, 2017.

1. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

Thought out I would throw out a fun question. So my fiance loves Pancakes with a passion and I like Omelets where is the best place for both and NO they don't have to be found at the same place. Ex. I think the best omelet so far I have eaten is at Big Bad Breakfast. He likes the Pancakes at the Pancakery. What do you think, would love to confirm our choices or try something new!

Thanks!

2. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

One of my favorite places for both omelets and pancakes is The Perfect Pig. Their pecan pancakes are incredible and I love their build your own 3 egg omelets! Perfect Pig is located in Seagrove Beach and at Gulf Place in Dune Allen Beach.

B-Chan likes this.
  3. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

Interesting we have never tried the Perfect Pig. Well mainly because my family, not me, doesn't eat pork and I don't eat it that often and am not 100% fond of it just because I never grew up with it. So thinking about the fact it's called the Perfect Pig has sort of detoured us from going. Ha, I am sure they have a good selection of food. I also never knew it had breakfast! Thanks for the share, we will have to give it a try.

4. Hader1993

Hader1993 New Member

One of my best place for breakfast is the best breakfast in mystic ct, here you can get different types of breakfast and I love their Irish Omelet, it is tasty and incredible.

B-Chan likes this.
  5. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

I haven't heard of them. Interesting I will have to check them out. Thank you so much for the suggestion.

6. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

Oh they are in CT the state. I thought it might have been on Mystic Court here on 30A. We are looking for breakfast places where we live on 30A. Inlet Beach, FL