1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of Florida's Emerald Coast with the rest of the world.  We're all about positivity, encouragement, and highlighting things that make this part of Florida a great place to live and vacation.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Interactive Area Guide Map to Destin, 30A, and Panama City Beach

Dismiss Notice

Whiskey Bravo is my Favorite Restaurant in Seagrove Beach

Discussion in '30A Central Restaurants and Happy Hour Specials' started by 30APrimeGuy, Mar 16, 2017.

1. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

There are a bunch of great places to eat in Seagrove Beach. However, in my opinion the best place to eat, drink and be merry in Seagrove is Whiskey Bravo. I've been to this joint probably more than any other restaurant on 30A and that is not just because my office is close. I go to Whiskey Bravo often because the food is always delicious, the staff is really friendly and the Rooftop Bar offers amazing views of the Gulf.

The grilled Grouper sandwich is my Go To lunch menu item. I also like the Thai Shrimp Pasta Salad.

Gulf Shrimp and Grits is by far my favorite item on the dinner menu. Again, everything I've had at Whiskey Bravo has been good but when I find something I like, I stick with it.

The Rooftop Bar is where you'll want to start your evening. The Gulf Views are great and the 723 Happy Hour special from 4 - 6pm is always enticing. The Rooftop is also a great place to watch March Madness, football or any big sports event. So if you're looking for a restaurant on 30A that has... 1. Gulf Views 2. Great Local Food 3. Happy Hour Deals 4. Friendly Staff 5. Reasonable Prices

Then you should give Whiskey Bravo a try...

Whiskey Bravo website