1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of Florida's Emerald Coast with the rest of the world.  We're all about positivity, encouragement, and highlighting things that make this part of Florida a great place to live and vacation.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Video Interview with "Wild Thang Airboat Tours"

Discussion in '30A Prime Interviews' started by 30APrimeGuy, Aug 6, 2017.

1. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

We recently sat down with Melinda and Captain Roger at "Wild Thang Airboat Tours" in Panama City Beach. They are awesome people and were so kind to share their story with us. It was my first time on an airboat and it did not disappoint. I've been on boats my entire life but never on an airboat and it was like nothing I've every experience. It was so much fun and the scenery of West Bay and the Marshes was incredible.

For those looking to do something other than just go to the beach, I high recommend heading over to Wild Thang Airboat Tours. They are located off of hwy 79 right next to Book Docks restaurant. It's about a 15 minute drive from Rosemary Beach and 10 minute drive from Pier Park.

For our full "Wild Thang Airboats" blog post go here... http://30aprime.com/fun-times-with-wild-thang-airboat-tours/

Below is our video interview with Captain Roger of Wild Thang Airboat Tours...