1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of 30A Florida with the rest of the world.  So please take a look around and become a MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Share your Favorite 30A Wedding Venue with Us

Discussion in '30A Wedding' started by 30APrimeGuy, Mar 16, 2017.

1. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Did you get married on the beaches of South Walton? If so, please tell us about your experience in this 30A Wedding Venues forum. Or, if you're in the process of planning a 30A wedding please share ideas here as well. The goal is to help guide people in terms of choosing the 30A wedding venue that best fits their taste and budget.

Let me start by disclosing that my wife and I did not get married on 30A. We got hitched up in the great state of Wisconsin. It was a great party but I don't want to pretend I have actual experience on this topic. My experience with 30A wedding venues is based solely on what I've observed since living here the past 5 years.

In terms of the east end of 30A, it appears that Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach and Inlet Beach are extremely popular choices. Also, Seaside, WaterColor and Grayton Beach seem to be popular as well.

Anyway, please fee free to share your thoughts on the best 30A wedding venues.

2. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

Highlands House Bed & Breakfast is a great place to get married. I have seen plenty of people get married their and their private walk to the beach/garden and setting all together is completely gorgeous. Very quaint and a great place for small to medium sized weddings. They have wonderful rooms for the bride to get ready in as well. Definitely check them out if you are thinking of getting married. Plus their food is gourmet and delicious! So catering with them is easy and amazing.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_R...d_and_Breakfast-Santa_Rosa_Beach_Florida.html

3. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for sharing B-Chan! Highlands House Bed & Breakfast is a great 30A wedding venue recommendation.

4. GraceLake

GraceLake New Member

I didn't get married on the beaches of South Walton but being in the property management industry in Rosemary beach I get to see a lot of weddings set up throughout Rosemary Beach! My favorites to see are the beautiful ceremonies and receptions that take place on the Eastern Green. There is nothing more beautiful then big, bouquets of gorgeous flowers on linen clothed tables with the Gulf as the back drop. I also stop dead in my tracks with the amazing flower arches over the Town Hall...so charming!

30APrimeGuy and B-Chan like this.
  5. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

Aw I haven't gotten to see a wedding on the Eastern Green. Maybe I will be lucky and someday soon I will! Thanks for the share.