1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of Florida's Emerald Coast with the rest of the world.  We're all about positivity, encouragement, and highlighting things that make this part of Florida a great place to live and vacation.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Interactive Area Guide Map to Destin, 30A, and Panama City Beach

Dismiss Notice

Recommendations on a Great 30A Easter Brunch Spot?

Discussion in '30A Central Restaurants and Happy Hour Specials' started by BernieBrewer, Mar 20, 2017.

1. BernieBrewer

BernieBrewer New Member

We're looking forward to our upcoming 30A vacation. We'll be staying in WaterColor and will be here for Easter weekend. Does anyone know of a great restaurant on 30A for Easter brunch? We have 3 kids under 10 so a casual, family friendly place is ideal.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

2. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Hey BernieBrewer - First of all Welcome to the 30A Prime Forums and congrats on your Wisconsin Badgers big win over Villanova this past weekend! We're looking forward to having you down here on 30A.

My favorite 30A Easter brunch restaurants are...

Marie's Bistro - 2 Easters ago we had brunch at Marie's Bistro in Blue Mountain Beach and it was fantastic. It's super laid back / kid friendly and the staff is great. The prices are reasonable, the drinks are delicious and it's an all you can eat style Easter brunch. They have outdoor and indoor seating. We sat out on the deck and enjoyed the live music and tasty Bloody Marys. Here's the link to their website... http://www.mariesbistro.com/home.html

Cuvee 30A - They just started their #SundayFunDay All Day Sunday Happy Hour special. I have not been there for an Easter brunch but I have been to Cuvee 30A many times for dinner. It's absolutely delicious and I'm sure their Eater brunch will be as well. It's a little more upscale than Marie's but it's still super kid friendly. It has outdoor seating and there is a huge green space for the kids to run around and play while the adults relax. Located in Inlet Beach in the 30Avenue development, Cuvee 30A would be a great choice for your 2017 Easter brunch. You can learn more about Cuvee 30A here...

http://30aprime.com/community/threads/all-day-sunday-happy-hour-at-cuvee-30a.2/

I hope this helps!

3. BernieBrewer

BernieBrewer New Member

Thanks for the recommendations! They both sound really good. I'll consult with the boss and let you know which one she ends up choosing.

30APrimeGuy likes this.
  4. 30APrimeGuy

2018 Update on great 30A Brunch Spots...

1. Grayton Seafood Co - They have a fantastic Sunday Brunch from 10am to 2pm. On the first Sunday of each month, it's "Pajama Brunch". Wear your PJs and get FREE mimosas!

2. Havana Beach Easter Brunch - this Sunday, April 1st, 3018 head over to the Havana Beach Bar & Grill in Rosemary Beach for Easter Brunch. The brunch includes a full Buffett and non-alcoholic beverages.

5. 30APrimeGuy

Here's a video we did last year with Kenny Griner, owner of Grayton Seafood Co. He talks about why brunch at Grayton Seafood Co is special...