1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of 30A Florida with the rest of the world.  So please take a look around and become a MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Pizza By The Sea

Discussion in 'Local 30A Business and Services' started by B-Chan, Jun 8, 2017.

1. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

So I just had Pizza by the sea for the first time today and WOW! I can see why they are such a talked about business on 30A. Their pizza is delicious. I got the Buffalo Chicken Pizza - Grilled chicken, Buffalo sauce, mozzarella cheese, and jalapenos. So if you like things that have a slight bite to them this pizza is for you.

I love really spicy foods so this pizza wasn't spicy to me, but it was delicious. It had a ranch drizzle/ ranch base that made it that much better. I was a bit skeptical but it looked amazing and as soon as I bit into it that oozy-gooey goodness was my addiction. Well so to speak ( there were leftovers). haha

Anyway, after trying it I can honestly say that Pizza by the Sea is a winner. By my standards and many locals on the beach. Give them a try. I also found out they have 3 locations! So no matter where on 30A you can get an addictive slice of Pizza by the Sea. They have locations in Watercolor, Seacrest and Gulf place. We got our pizza from Gulf Place, but I'm sure it's the same at all locations. YUM!

I definitely fed my happy face!

http://pizzabythesea.com/

30APrimeGuy likes this.
  2. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

I like Pizza by the Sea as well B-Chan. However, the 30A corridor has a serious need for a few more Legit Pizza Joints that deliver. Bruno's is OK but not great and they are overpriced. Anyone out there in the pizza business that makes really good pies and doesn't overcharge... You'll crush it on 30A IMHO.

B-Chan likes this.
  3. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

This might be a bit sad to Say 30APrimeGuy, but sometimes I'd rather just grab a HOMERUN INN pizza from Publix or Fresh Market in the frozen section. Homerun Inn is a restaurant in Chicago that's been open since the 1920s and they decided since people were moving out of IL but still wanted their delicious pizza to make a frozen version of it. It's better than a lot of delivery I have had, but if you're trying to go out with someone and maybe don't want a traditional pizza I think Pizza By the Sea is good as far as the Buffalo Pizza goes. ;)

30APrimeGuy likes this.
  4. 30APrimeGuy

I agree B-Chan... Fresh Market at Pier Park has THE BEST pizza in the area in my opinion. I've never had the Homerun Inn Chicago style pizza but I've had their fresh / not frozen pizzas and they are incredible. You can get a fresh sausage and pepperoni for $6 and that will feed 3 people easy. Pappa Murphys is another one of my favorites. I like fresh, take and bake pizza almost more than most pizza delivery joints. Shout out to Pappa Murphy franchise owners... Please open one close to 30A or even Pier Park! A Pappa Murphys take and bake would crush it out here.

5. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

Do yourself a favor next time you're in Fresh Market...go to the frozen section and grab a Home Run INN pizza. Let me know what you think.

6. 30APrimeGuy

Sounds good - I'll give Home Run Inn a try and let you know here...

B-Chan likes this.