1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of 30A Florida with the rest of the world.  So please take a look around and become a MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

My Favorite 30A East Lunch Spots

Discussion in '30A East Restaurants and Happy Hour Specials' started by GraceLake, Mar 21, 2017.

1. GraceLake

GraceLake New Member

Here's a list of my favorite lunch spots on the east end of 30A...

Freshii - Located in Inlet Beach at 30Avenue, freshii is a great place to get a healthy but delicious lunch. It's super reasonable and you will feel energized instead of bogged down after eating at freshii.

Pizza by the Sea - Located in Seacrest Beach next to Peddlers Pavilion, Pizza by the Sea is an awesome 30A lunch spot. For $8 you get a large slice of pizza, salad and a drink. In addition to pizza they have spaghetti, soups and a bunch of delicious sandwiches to choose from. 30A has very few good pizza places to choose from but Pizza by the Sea for lunch is always a good choice.

Shades - You can't go wrong with Shades Bar & Grill for lunch. They have a large lunch menu and everything is good. Shades is by far the best sports bar and gill on 30A.

Barbacoa - If you're in the mood for Mexican then Barbacoa is my recommendation. They have great tacos, burritos, burrito bowls, soups and much more. Barbacoa is located in Inlet Beach in 30Avenue and is one of my Go To lunch spots on the east end for sure.

30APrimeGuy likes this.
  2. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the 30A Prime Forums GraceLake! Thanks for sharing your favorite lunch spots on the east end of 30A. I like all the places on your list! Two more restaurants I would add are The Summer Kitchen and Cowgirl Kitchen in Rosemary Beach.

3. Jim Dixon

Jim Dixon New Member

Lemongrass Soup is amazing at Freshii. I always add chicken for extra protein.

30APrimeGuy likes this.
  4. Jim Dixon

Jim Dixon New Member

Try the open faced meatball sub at Pizza by the Sea!!! My all time fav sandwich. It's so good I could eat one every day. But I have to resist cuz beach season is upon us. LOL

5. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the recommendations Jim. I'm going to give the Pizza by the Sea Meatball Sub a try today for lunch.