1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of Florida's Emerald Coast with the rest of the world.  We're all about positivity, encouragement, and highlighting things that make this part of Florida a great place to live and vacation.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Interactive Area Guide Map to Destin, 30A, and Panama City Beach

Dismiss Notice

Live Well is My Best Recommendation for 30A Beach Bonfires

Discussion in '30A Florida Vacation Guide' started by 30APrimeGuy, Mar 24, 2017.

1. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

30A beach bonfires are a great way to spend an evening on the beach with loved ones. I recently did a long write up on "DIY 30A Beach Bonfires" which you can find here... http://30aprime.com/community/threads/do-it-yourself-30a-beach-bonfires.37/

However, there is allot of work that goes into pulling off the perfect beach fire and many 30A vacationers would rather hire a company to do it for them. If that is the case you are in luck because there are a number of awesome 30A beach bonfire services to choose from. I've had the pleasure of working with most of them over the past 5 years and by far the best service provider for beach fires in my opinion is...

Live Well 30A

Everything I described in my "Do It Yourself Beach Bonfire" tutorial they include and much, much more. Live Well has definitely mastered the art of the 30A beach bonfire. No matter the size of your party, they'll work with you to meet all of your needs in a highly professional way. We've used them for 5 fires over the last 2 years and they were all fantastic. They did a shrimp boil for us at the last 2 fires. Nothing beats relaxing on the beach around the fire with a cold drink enjoying an authentic southern shrimp boil.

So if you're looking to outsource your 30A beach bonfire look no further than Live Well and I promise you will not be disappointed. Their rates are more than fair, their customer service is top notch and they have literally perfected every aspect of the beach bonfire process.

Here's the link to the Live Well 30A website... https://livewell30a.com/30a-beach-bonfires

[​IMG]

2. TN_Girl

TN_Girl New Member

I agree. We have had multiple beach bonfires hosted by Live Well and they do an amazing job. Their team has to be one of the best. They are the most polite, easy-going yet profession group. And the experience is wonderful. If you can, do the low country boil too. Yum!

B-Chan, 30APrimeGuy and BeachLife like this.
  3. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

I agree. Live well has been the best with experiences I have had. They are friendly and do a good job. A lot of the other companies out there were a little rude or pushy when I made my order, but Livewell really helped me pick the best set up for our group and took the time to help accommodate us. I never felt rushed or pushed into anything. They are truly a great choice for a Bonfire outing on 30A.

30APrimeGuy likes this.
  4. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

La Dolce Vita is another good option for 30A Beach Bonfires. Like Live Well 30A, La Dolce Vita is a premier beach rental service company and they just recently expanded operations to cover the 30A corridor. In addition to 30A beach bonfires La Dolce Vita rents kayaks, golf carts, beach chairs, bikes and a whole lot more so check them out.