1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of 30A Florida with the rest of the world.  So please take a look around and become a MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Grits & Grind is the latest 30A East Breakfast Spot

Discussion in 'Best Breakfast on 30A' started by 30APrimeGuy, May 4, 2017.

1. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Our favorite freelance writer, Teri Cook recently interviewed the Executive Chef of "Grits & Grind". It's a brand new breakfast eatery in Seacrest Beach. It's open from 7 - 11am daily and everything on their menu is delicious!

You can read Teri's full "Grits & Grind" interview on our blog here... http://30aprime.com/grits-and-grind...est-eatery-at-the-villages-in-seacrest-beach/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you've been to Grits & Grind 30A please tell us about your experience below...

2. BeachLife

BeachLife New Member

I gave Grits & Grind a try last week based on your recommendation. My honest feedback is... the place is Awesome! Their focus is on 1 thing and 1 thing only -- Breakfast and they do a great job. I had the "Smoked Salmon Benedict" and highly recommend it. The dish included a side a fruit and cheese grits. Grits & Grind in Seacrest Beach is most definitely one of my new Go To 30A breakfast spots.

30APrimeGuy likes this.