1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of 30A Florida with the rest of the world.  So please take a look around and become a MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Dueling Pianos Every Night of The Week

Discussion in 'Best 30A Live Music Venues, Artists and Bands' started by B-Chan, Jun 16, 2017.

1. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

So here's a fun fact that I was unaware of until a few days ago. Rum Runners has Dueling Pianos every night of the week.

Their Address is:
    130 Fisherman's Cove
    Baytowne Wharf, FL 32550

They are located in the Baytowne Wharf which is right on the water as the name implies and hosts a lot of businesses. If you're not familiar with Rum Runners it's one of the greatest places in San Destin to get a drink. Rum is ofcourse what they are known for, but like any good establishment you can get a bevy of drinks.

Their food is also good, They have dinner and lunch. Everything I have eaten there is delicious, but I really enjoy their coconut shrimp apetizer and their Jerk Chicken entree. Both are absolutely amazing. My taste buds are watering just thinking about it and knowing that there is live entertainment every night ( I normally go for lunch) makes me really happy.

Check it out and tell me what you think.
    [​IMG]

2. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Rum Runners Dueling Pianos sounds like a blast! Thanks for sharing B-Chan.

B-Chan likes this.
  3. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

It truly is. You should check it out.

30APrimeGuy likes this.