1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of 30A Florida with the rest of the world.  So please take a look around and become a MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Craving some Mexican

Discussion in '30A East Restaurants and Happy Hour Specials' started by B-Chan, May 23, 2017.

1. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

Mi Casita is our favorite gem we found on the beach in the Seacrest area. You can eat in or order take out. We always eat in. It's a quaint little dining area with booths and tables. It's fairly small so if you have a huge group I would recommend take out, but the whole seating area could accommodate about 30-40 people.

It's homemade Mexican food and is quickly served. I have never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for my food. so it's a great place to grab a bite if you're not looking to waste time and want to get back to the beach or other vacation activities.

They also have a salsa bar which is fabulous and give you free chips with salsa (another reason I always eat inside the restaurant). All the drinks cost the same amount (no alcohol), but they have Horchata that is amazing and that's usually what I get. It's well worth it.

If that wasn't enough of a reason to go there it won't break your budget and they have amazing ground beef tacos! I highly recommend them. Their guacamole is always on point and if you're in the mood to try something different the QUESADILLA burger is juicy, cheesy and a whole lot of beefy goodness. This Burger is HUGE and comes with a huge serving of fries! I highly recommend you split it, but you can always take the rest home with you.

It's child friendly and the staff is always nice and very helpful. Honestly I don't know what more you can ask for in a restaurant. After writing this I want to go eat there just thinking about it. Muy Delicioso! Mi Casita is a must!

4141 E County Hwy 30A
    Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
    Phone number(850) 231-0060

o (1).jpg o (2).jpg

30APrimeGuy likes this.
  2. InletGirl

InletGirl New Member

If you are a fan of Mexican, make this your next stop!! You won't be disappointed!

BeachLife, 30APrimeGuy and B-Chan like this.
  3. Jessica Kriser

Jessica Kriser New Member

I love this spot! My friends and I will meet there to have lunch. We love the loaded chicken nachos! Also, just across from them is a little place that has fudge and ice-cream. :)

BeachLife, 30APrimeGuy and B-Chan like this.
  4. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

Really? What's it called. That sounds good after some Mexican Food.

5. Jessica Kriser

Jessica Kriser New Member

It is called Under the Sea Ice Cream Shop and they have a lot of different flavors! :)

B-Chan and 30APrimeGuy like this.
  6. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

Ohhh I like the name! Sounds good. ;)

30APrimeGuy likes this.