1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of 30A Florida with the rest of the world.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Camp in Comfort with 30A Fancy Camps

Discussion in 'Outdoor 30A Activities' started by 30APrimeGuy, Mar 27, 2017.

1. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

I was going to do a quick forum post on all the great 30A camping opportunities. Specifically, I was going to start with my favorite which is Topsail Hill Preserve State Park and I will eventually still get to that. However, when I Googled "30A Camping" I came across an Airbnb listing that really caught my attention. The SERP description on Google says, "Luxury Camping on 30a Grayton Beach State Park - Tents for Rent". Here's the actual Airbnb link... https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15174537

So that sort of blew my mind because it's such a great idea. Everyone on 30A focuses on renting their luxury homes or condos. This innovative person decided to focus on 30A camping and providing a comfort camping option for those looking to vacation here. The Airbnb listing motivated me to dig a littler further and I found their website which is...

Fancy Camps

Fancy Camps has partnered with Grayton Beach State Park, Saint Andrews State Park and Topsail Sate Park to provide their services at those locations. Their standard package includes a 16' tent, queen size bed, rugs, tables lights, heating/cooling and camping chairs. In addition, they sell upgrade packages for pretty much anything you can think of and they rent Paddle Boards and Kayaks. This unique service provides a stress free 30A camping option that I'm seriously considering giving a try. My wife is not the biggest camping fan but I love it as does my son. My guess is she would love comfort camping.

If anyone out there has used Fancy Camps and can provide more information that would be awesome!

[​IMG]

2. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

Now this is my kind of camping! Glamping! OH YEAH!

30APrimeGuy likes this.