1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of Florida's Emerald Coast with the rest of the world.  We're all about positivity, encouragement, and highlighting things that make this part of Florida a great place to live and vacation.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Cafe Thirty-A is Easily One of the Best Restaurants in the Area

Discussion in '30A Central Restaurants and Happy Hour Specials' started by 30APrimeGuy, Mar 22, 2017.

1. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Cafe Thirty-A is by far one of the best restaurants in Seagrove and all along the 30A corridor for that matter. To me, the name of the restaurant does't do it justice. When my wife told me we were going there for dinner a few years back, I remembered thinking why would we go to a cafe for dinner? It was supposed to be a special "couples night out" so I was thinking we would be going to a higher end place with cocktails, wine, steaks and seafood... To me, 'Cafe' doesn't really communicate it's that type of place. Anyway, it is a high end 30A restaurant and you will get your moneys worth for sure.

Plan on getting there at least 30 minutes before your reservation so you can have a drink or 2 at the bar. Their cocktails are top notch and the atmosphere in the bar is everything you would expect from a fancy beach joint. Every Tuesday and Thursday they have "Tini Night" which means all of their outstanding martinis are just $5!

Some of my favorite items on their dinner menu include but are not limited to...

• Grilled Filet Mignon
    • Pan Seared Redfish
    • Yellowfin Tuna
    • Andouille and Mushroom Pizza
    • Truffled Mac n Cheese Crawfish

Cafe Thirty-A in Seagrove Beach is a perfect choice for those looking for a special night out.

Here's the link to the Cafe Thirty-A website... http://30aprime.com/Cafe-30A

[​IMG]