1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of 30A Florida with the rest of the world.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Big Bad Breakfast

Discussion in 'Best Breakfast on 30A' started by B-Chan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

This weekend we went over to Big Bad Breakfast, as we live in Inlet Beach it wasn't very far from our house, it was convenient, delicious and clean. It is connected to condos that are being rented out and may be a bit hard to find, but it's right where Inlet and Rosemary Beach meet across from 30Avenue.

This might put some competition in for the famous Donut Hole as the food was healthier, filling and delicious. Now I love Donut Hole, but this is a great option to eat at as well. I highly recommend you go there the prices were average for the beach so 11-17. Most items were around 12-14. They give you a lot of food though especially if you order an Omelette. The Omelettes are amazing and come with two sides. They have homemade biscuits with homemade jam that I tried and are outstanding! The veggie omelette came with tons of veggies and a lot of goat cheese, but you can get any cheese you want. It was fabulous and we will definitely be frequenting this establishment. Since they are newer, I thought it would be good if others knew about them. It's a small restaurant so obviously I don't want it to get too busy where we won't get a seat, but I mean it's something you should try if you're in the area.

Delicious! I heard their lunch and dinner are good too.

30APrimeGuy likes this.
  2. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Hey B-Chan,

We've been meaning to give Big Bad Breakfast a try so thanks for sharing. My younger cousin works there and has told me numerous times how much he likes it. We'll try to get there this week. I'll take pics / video and post them here.

3. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Here's a 30A.com interview with the chef of Big Bad Breakfast in Inlet Beach...

B-Chan likes this.
  4. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

Yeah it's amazing! Cool video share.