1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of Florida's Emerald Coast with the rest of the world.  We're all about positivity, encouragement, and highlighting things that make this part of Florida a great place to live and vacation.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Interactive Area Guide Map to Destin, 30A, and Panama City Beach

Dismiss Notice

Best Seaside Restaurant is the Great Southern Cafe

Discussion in '30A Central Restaurants and Happy Hour Specials' started by 30APrimeGuy, Mar 16, 2017.

1. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Located in the heart of Seaside, the Great Southern Cafe gives you the best bang for your buck in my opinion. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and it's all delicious. Most of their dishes are a play on international flavors mixed with local southern cooking. The prices are reasonable, especially for being in Seaside and the food quality is better than anything else you'll find in the area.

I'm a big Bloody Mary fan and theirs are the best on 30A. The Great Southern always has awesome Happy Hour specials and the atmosphere is laid back. So if you're looking for a fantastic place to eat in Seaside, the Great Southern Cafe is my best recommendation.

Great Southern Cafe website