1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of Florida's Emerald Coast with the rest of the world.  We're all about positivity, encouragement, and highlighting things that make this part of Florida a great place to live and vacation.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Badass Coffee

Discussion in '30A Coffee Spots' started by B-Chan, Jul 24, 2017.

1. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

I absolutely love Badass coffee. It has Kona coffee from Hawaii, it has a cool name and has a gorgeous location in the Uptown Grayton shopping plaza! I love to get my coffee then sit by the pond right there or walk around the quaint little shopping center. It's just a really nice ambiance and with the coffee being delicious too it's a like heaven on earth.

I like their menehune drinks. I highly recommend those, but all their coffee drinks are delcious. They also have snacks there but I have only ever gotten the coffee. Plus the staff is EXTREMELY friendly and if you need to work away from home they have free-wifi. It's a an all around great experience when I visit Badass Coffee. <3

30APrimeGuy likes this.