1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of 30A Florida with the rest of the world.  So please take a look around and become a MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

Art Museum or Gallery

Discussion in '30A Florida Vacation Guide' started by B-Chan, Jun 6, 2017.

1. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

I was looking for something fun to do with my family this weekend. Maybe nothing too expensive, but it might rain and I would love to go to an art museum or gallery to look a beautiful pictures. I am a huge art lover, but I like other museums as well so if you have any great suggestions please throw them out below. I would love to know and I'm sure others on here would love to know as well.

Thanks!

2. GraceLake

GraceLake New Member

Hi B-Chan,
    What a great idea for a rainy day! Since I am still new to the area I am researching just like you! I have read about a really cool interactive gallery called The Shard Shop. It is a really unique make your own art boutique with locations in Grayton Beach, Destin and New Orleans. At The Shard Shop guests create stunning glass collage artwork. The Shard Shop offers weekly classes for all ages or you can even schedule a private party! This artwork is stunning and totally unique and I can't wait to take a class. They also have beautiful artwork on the walls for you to enjoy! :)

http://shardshop.com

30APrimeGuy likes this.
  3. B-Chan

B-Chan Member

oh yes I have heard of that from the events part of the forum. It looks pretty cool. I might have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion. I was wondering since I was always living in a city before this recent move if we have any museums as well. :) If you have any suggestions for that please let me know too. I would love to go to the Shard Shop.

30APrimeGuy likes this.