1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of Florida's Emerald Coast with the rest of the world.  We're all about positivity, encouragement, and highlighting things that make this part of Florida a great place to live and vacation.  So please take a look around and become a 30A Prime MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

4 Bedroom Pet Friendly House Located on Seacrest Beach Lagoon Pool

Discussion in '30A Pet Friendly Rentals' started by 30aEscapes, Apr 10, 2017.

1. 30aEscapes

30aEscapes New Member

Location is the name of the game when searching for a pet friendly 30A rental. The location of "The White House" could not be better if you factor in proximity to the Seacrest Beach Lagoon Pool, beach and all that 30A East has to offer. This large 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom pet friendly house is literally on the neighborhood pool as you can see in the aerial picture below.

There is a free TRAM that picks you up and drops you off at the beach. So you don't need to worry about hauling all your gear down there which is a huge plus. Four Jamis Taxi beach cruiser bikes are included with the house which makes exploring the area fun and easy. All the shops and restaurants are just minutes away. Georges, which is one of the best 30A lunch spots, is literally 3 minutes west in Alys Beach. Pizza By the Sea and La Cocina are just 2 minutes east. Rosemary Beach is a 3 - 5 minute bike ride east down 30A. All the brand new shops, restaurants and live music of 30Avenue in Inlet Beach is about a 9 minute bike ride.

If location is a factor in choosing the best pet friendly 30A rental then you'll want to take a good look at "The White House" in Seacrest Beach...

http://www.30aescapes.com/property/seacrest-beach-the-white-house

[​IMG]

30APrimeGuy likes this.
  2. B-Chan

B-Chan Active Member

I have actually driven past this house before! It's a fantastic location and a short walk to the pool. I love the homes in this area they are high quality and every single one we have been in is GORGEOUS! Plus it's in an area that is close to shops, dining and the beach. That's awesome that the White House is pet friendly. I guess like the American White House haha you know you have to have a First Dog. ;)

30APrimeGuy likes this.