1. Welcome to the 30A Prime Community Forums!  Our purpose here is to join together in sharing the Best of 30A Florida with the rest of the world.  So please take a look around and become a MEMBER today!

Dismiss Notice

30Avenue Music on the Green Every Thursday Night Through August 2017

Discussion in 'Best 30A Live Music Venues, Artists and Bands' started by 30APrimeGuy, Mar 16, 2017.

1. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

30Avenue in Inlet Beach is starting their 6 month "Music on the Green" series. It's Free and open to the public every Thursday evening from 6 - 9:00 pm. They'll have a mix of live local 30A music talent for all to enjoy on the green. 30Avenue is within walking distance from Rosemary, Seacrest and Alys Beach. There you'll find a wide range of boutique stores, tasty restaurants, ice cream and other business services. 30Avenue Music on the Green is extremely family friendly and will run through August 2017 so make sure to check it out.

You can learn more about it here... https://30a.com/locations/30avenue/

[​IMG]

BeachLife and 30aEscapes like this.
  2. 30aWineLover

30aWineLover New Member

I'm so looking forward to Music on the Green! We're staying in Inlet Beach in a couple weeks so we'll ride our bikes over to 30Avenue. We rented a kids trailer that we'll use to haul our cooler of adult beverages.

3. 30APrimeGuy

30APrimeGuy Administrator Staff Member

Nice! My wife, kids and I have been loving Thursday evening live music at 30Avenue. There's a big open green space for the kids to run around. They have hula hoops and corn hole for them to play with as well. So far all of the bands they've brought in have been awesome. Like you, we always bring a cooler packed with beer and wine. However, there are a number of restaurants that surround the green that are great spots to stop in for a drink or two as well. Anyway, thanks for joining the forums and looking forward to hopefully meeting you in person at Music on the Green. I'll be wearing my "30A Prime" t-shirt and probably shooting video for Instagram / Facebook so if you see me make sure to holla.